Get job ready with these qualifications
If you are looking for a training and education provider with nationally recognised qualifications for counselling, mediation and community services, you are in the right place.
- Certificate III in Individual Support - Ageing (CHC33015)
Practical knowledge and skills to allow you to work in aged care support roles.
- Certificate III in Individual Support - Disability (CHC33015)
Practical knowledge and skills to allow you to work in disability support roles.
- Certificate IV in Community Services Work (CHC40708)
Gain fundamental knowledge and practical skills to work in a range of aged care, disability, mental health, youth work, family support and other community services roles.
- Diploma of Counselling (CHC51712)
Do you want to become a fully qualified counsellor? This course is the first step.
- Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management (CHC62015)
Develops skills to coordinate and manage staff for small organisations or programs across the community services sector.
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (CHC80308)
If you want to mediate families within the legislative framework, this post-graduate qualification will provide you with the foundation required.
- Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling (CHC80208)
Are you looking to work as a counsellor in private practice or an organisation? This post-graduate is the course your require to get there.