Study now pay later
Uniting Institute of Education is an approved VET FEE-HELP provider assisting eligible students financially with full and partial upfront and tuition fees.
The Australian Government VET FEE-HELP scheme assists eligible students financially with tuition fees for higher-level vocational education and training (VET) courses at approved VET FEE-HELP providers.
VET FEE-HELP covers all or part of tuition fees including upfront fees. The Government will pay the loan amount directly to your approved provider.
Loan repayment will commence once a student’s income reaches the minimum threshold. Repayments will be required to be made to the Government through the tax system.
What courses are covered under VET FEE-HELP?
Uniting Institute of Education is an approved VET FEE-HELP provider for the following nationally recognised qualifications:
- Graduate Diploma of Relationship Counselling (CHC80208)
- Graduate Diploma of Family Dispute Resolution (CHC80308)
- Diploma of Counselling (CHC51712)
- Advanced Diploma of Community Sector Management (CHC62015)
How do I know if I'm eligible for VET FEE-HELP?
In order to access VET FEE-HELP, you will need to:
- be an Australian citizen or hold a permanent humanitarian visa
- be studying a diploma, advanced diploma, graduate certificate or graduate diploma level course
- be a full fee paying student or a subsidised student
How do I apply?
A student may enter a qualification by completing the following steps:
- Complete the relevant Application Form in full and send it to email@example.com
- We will be in contact within 24-48 business hours to schedule a face to face intake interview and to discuss next steps.
- You will be required to provide the following documentation to finalise your application and apply for VET FEE-HELP, for those who are eligible:
- Proof of completing the Core Skills Profile for Adults (CSPA) at exit level 3 of the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF). If you have not yet completed this test, a UIE Student Services Officer will provide you access to complete this as part of the enrolment process.
- A copy of identification documents such as your passport or if this is not available an Australian Driver’s licence OR state ID card.
- A copy of your Australian Senior Secondary Certificate, if you have misplaced your certificate get in touch and we can help you track down a copy.
If any of your documentation refers to you using a different name, then certified proof of your change of name must also be supplied. If any of your documentation is in a language other than English a certified English translation must be included along with the original.
If you would like further information or require any assistance please contact us.
How do I withdraw?
A student has the option to defer or discontinue their training at any time.
Intentions to defer or withdraw must be made in writing and addressed to the Student Sevices Manager of Uniting Institute of Education.
If a student withdraws on or before the census date for the subsequent unit of study, tuition fees paid for that unit will be refunded to the student and/or no VET FEE-HELP debt will be incurred. If a student withdraws after the census date for the subsequent unit of study no refund is applicable and/or VET FEE-HELP debt will be incurred.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for detailed information on student withdrawal from VET FEE-HELP courses.
For more information about eligibility, please visit the StudyAssist website.
Key tuition dates for VET FEE-HELP courses
The census schedules provide an overview of the key tuition dates. The census date is the last day you can submit your request for VET FEE-HELP assistance or withdraw your enrolment without incurring the fees.
If you need to defer or withdraw from any subject, or from the course in its entirety, you are required to advise us in writing prior to the census date outlined in the relevant schedule to avoid incurring the tuition fees.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for detailed information on student withdrawal from VET FEE-HELP courses. For more information please visit the StudyAssist website.
Census schedules for 2017
2016-2017 Parramatta Daytime SS1 – 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2017
2016-2017 Parramatta Daytime SS2 – 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2017
2016-2017 Parramatta Evening SS1 – 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2017
2016-2017 Parramatta Evening SS2 – 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2017
2016-2017 Gosford SS1 – 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2017
2016-2017 Gosford SS2 – 1 Jan to 31 Dec 2017